EM-MED has developed warming cabinets for fluid prewarming that are practical, convenient and very effective.
Key features and benefits of EmTherm 1D include:
BEST WARMING PERFORMANCE
- high thermal convective characteristics
- uses latest temperature control regulation technology
- adjustable temperature from 25°C to 70°C according to individual needs
- boost option allowing an increased warming speed by temporarily raising the set warming temperature
- compact unit with capacity of 30L
- easily operated
- quiet operation
- stand by mode
- lid with self-closing mechanism
- optional data recording and data transfer possibility
- software integrated programmable timer allowing to precisely set the day and weekly function schedule
UV-C DISINFECTION SYSTEM
SAFETY & EFFICIENCY
- electronic and mechanical safety mechanism preventing overheating
- fully approved to medical device standards
- optical and acoustic alarms if lid is left open
- energy-saving insulation
- energy efficient servo controlled heating and ventilation
Advantages of EM-MED’s EmTherm 1D
EM-MED’s warming cabinet EmTherm 1D is a compact device, designed using the latest technology for temperature regulations and temperature control. It has excellent convective warming properties, with adjustable temperature settings according to individual temperature requirements.
Warming cabinet EmTherm 1D was designed so it can be placed everywhere, and used in even the congested ICU setting, so long walks to and from central warming cabinets installed in a central location become a thing of the past.
Adjustable temperature range: 25°C to 70°C
Ambient Temperature (Operating): 18°C to 30°C
Storage: 5°C to 55°C
Relative Humidity: 30% to 70%
Operation: unit is designed for continuous operation
Accuracy of temperature controller: +/-2°C
Safety: Electronic and mechanical sensors prevent overheating
Alarms: Optical and acoustic
Fully approved to medical device standards: Class I/ 93/42/EEC, EEC MDD
Power supply: 220-240 Vac (±6%), 50Hz – EmTherm 1D current rating 1.75A
UV-C: internal LED rails emitting UV-C radiation. Disinfection system manual and automatic mode.
30L desktop version
Coated insulation plates
Dimensions (w x d x h): 350 x 620 x 400mm
Load capacity: 30l net (36l gross)
UV-C disinfection system
FLUID PRE-WARMING for all clinical situations
Widespread clinical evidence shows the benefits of preventing hypothermia during surgery, emergency and critical care situations. Guidelines stress the importance of warming intravenous solutions and irrigation fluids as part of the prevention process. EmTherm warming cabinets use advanced heat technology to provide high convective heat transfer characteristics while precision controlled temperature regulation guarantees evenly distributed warmth.
Adjustable temperature settings ensure optimal warming of:
- IV solutions
- Irrigation fluids
- Contrast media
- Peritoneal dialysis packs
- Syringes, instruments etc.