EM-MED has developed warming cabinets for fluid prewarming that are practical, convenient and very effective.
Key features and benefits of EmTherm 2D include:
BEST WARMING PERFORMANCE
- high thermal convective characteristics
- uses latest temperature control regulation technology
- adjustable temperature from 25°C to 70°C according to individual needs
- boost option allowing an increased warming speed by temporarily raising the set warming temperature
- compact unit with capacity of 60L
- easily operated
- quiet operation
- stand by mode
- drawers with self-closing mechanism
- optional data recording and data transfer possibility
- software integrated programmable timer allowing to precisely set the day and weekly function schedule
UV-C DISINFECTION SYSTEM
SAFETY & EFFICIENCY
- electronic and mechanical safety mechanism preventing overheating
- fully approved to medical device standards
- optical and acoustic alarms if drawers are left open
- energy-saving insulation
- energy efficient servo controlled heating and ventilation
Advantages of EM-MED’s EmTherm 2D
It has an easy to use, intuitive panel that allows for fast and user-friendly usage. It is intended for continuous operation for the warming of infusion fluids (Intravenous – IV fluids), irrigation fluids, contrast media, syringes and other medical accessories. The heating cabinet has small dimensions while maintaining a large capacity (60 liters).
Warming Cabinet EmTherm 2D stands out in terms of efficiency of warming performance with excellent convective warming properties. The simple panel allows you to set and adjust the temperature (from 25°C to 70°C) depending on your needs. It has energy-efficient insulation and a mechanism for controlling the ventilation and heating. The thermostat has a built-in optical and acoustic alarm that informs you if the drawers are not closed.
Drawers are interchangeable, easy to dismantle and made of durable and solid materials, resistant to scratches, damage and corrosion. The EmTherm 2D warming cabinet is equipped with castors (wheels) that are lockable which allows for easy mobility or transfer to another room.
Adjustable temperature range: 25°C to 70°C
Ambient Temperature (Operating): 18°C to 30°C
Storage: 5°C to 55°C
Relative Humidity: 30% to 70%
Operation: unit is designed for continuous operation
Accuracy of temperature controller: +/-2°C
Safety: Electronic and mechanical sensors prevent overheating
Alarms: Optical and acoustic
Fully approved to medical device standards: Class I/ 93/42/EEC, EEC MDD
Power supply: 220-240 Vac (±6%), 50Hz – EmTherm 1D current rating 1.75A
UV-C: internal LED rails emitting UV-C radiation. Disinfection system manual and automatic mode.
60L mobile unit on wheels (2 front wheels lockable)
2 self-closing drawers
Coated insulation plates
Dimensions (w x d x h): 350 x 620 x 823mm
Drawer (w x d x h): 235 x 410 x 260mm
Load capacity: 60l net (90l gross)
UV-C disinfection system
FLUID PRE-WARMING for all clinical situations
Widespread clinical evidence shows the benefits of preventing hypothermia during surgery, emergency and critical care situations. Guidelines stress the importance of warming intravenous solutions and irrigation fluids as part of the prevention process. EmTherm warming cabinets use advanced heat technology to provide high convective heat transfer characteristics while precision controlled temperature regulation guarantees evenly distributed warmth.
Adjustable temperature settings ensure optimal warming of:
- IV solutions
- Irrigation fluids
- Contrast media
- Peritoneal dialysis packs
- Syringes, instruments etc.